Build Growth through a Diverse Portfolio of Financial Services
The financial community is experiencing a period of change: continuing consolidation, increasing competition, changing technology, and new regulations. As a market leader with more than 60 years of experience, we understand these changes and offer innovative solutions to help domestic financial institutions of every size enhance the scope of their banking services and be successful market players.
Financial institutions we serve:
|National banks||Credit unions|
|Regional banks||Bankers' banks|
|Community banks||Corporate credit unions|
Correspondent Banking Services
Improve daily operating efficiencies and offer customers a broad range of competitive financial products and services:
- Global treasury management capabilities provide a full array of sophisticated electronic cash management
- Nationwide wholesale cash vault gives clients access to coin and currency deposited/furnished, including third party processing
- Check processing services, including image cash letter processing, market availability, clearing, and customized pricing
- Fed fund lines
- Reverse repurchase agreement lines
- Trade finance lines
- Foreign exchange lines
International trade, foreign currency, and international payment products and services in both US Dollar and foreign currencies can help improve fee income.We provide:
- Foreign Currency Deposit accounts
- Spot and Forward contracts
- Currencies purchased/sold
- Wire transfers
- International check clearing
Interest rate management2
Experienced specialists provide tools and solutions to help manage interest rate risk for your financial institution and customers.
- Back-to-back or portfolio interest rate derivatives
- Interest rate management tools
Global trade services1
Global services can help expand market presence and mitigate payment risk. Our global trade advisors assist in arranging appropriate financing and operations staff provides support to navigate the complexities of these transactions. In addition, our intuitive trade portal allows you to initiate, track, and manage all trade online.
- Letters of Credit advising, negotiation, and issuance services
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Import/Export letters of credit
- Documentary check clearing
- Import/Export Financing
- Government supported finance programs
- Forward contract
- Nearly a century providing convenient, comprehensive, and single-source domestic and global custody services, including securities processing, reporting, and safekeeping to support financial and investment entities
- Industry recognized relationship management and experience to provide innovative and customized custody and accounting solutions
Corporate trust services
- Solutions designed to meet the needs of clients requiring corporate debt and agency services including: corporate trustee, paying agent, issuing and paying agent, project finance and escrow agent
Institutional fixed income services3 through UnionBanc Investment Services4
- U.S. Government and Agency Securities
- Municipal Bonds
- Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Corporate Bonds
- Money Market Securities
Clients requiring fixed income products and services will work directly with a financial advisor with UnionBanc Investment Services.
For more information, contact one of our team members.
The Benefits of Accounts Payable Automation
Now is the time for companies to migrate to digital payment alternatives.
Certain products and services described in this document are provided by MUFG Union Bank, N.A., a member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), and are marketed under MUFG and Union Bank® brands. Online applications supporting these products are branded Union Bank. Other products and services mentioned may be offered and marketed by other MUFG entities.
(1) Financing subject to credit and collateral approval. Restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change.
(2) This and any other information or communication provided by MUFG Union Bank, N.A. (“MUB”) relating to currency, interest rate or other swap or derivatives products and services, whether written or oral, is not intended as (and shall not be deemed) investment advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any currency or other investment or instrument, nor shall it be deemed an assurance or guarantee as to the results or expected results of any transaction.
Foreign exchange and interest rate trading products and arrangements, such as forwards, options, and swaps, are not FDIC insured, and the risks of such products and arrangements are solely for your account. For further details regarding the risks and characteristics of foreign exchange trading products or interest rate trading products, contact your MUB Relationship Manager, Foreign Exchange Specialist, or Derivatives Marketer and request a copy of the General Statement of Characteristics and Risks for the product category of interest to you.
(3) Fixed Income Securities, including bonds, are subject to various risks, including changes in value, interest rates, credit quality, inflation, prepayments, corporate events, and other factors, and may be worth less than their original cost if sold or redeemed prior to maturity. Tax implications vary. Consult your tax advisor prior to investing. Fixed income transactions may be subject to a principal transaction charge or an agency commission. Principal and Agency transaction charges vary and are determined based on the principal amount of the transaction, the type of product, and the product’s maturity.
(4) Brokerage and investment advisory services available through UnionBanc Investment Services LLC, an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment adviser, member FINRA/SIPC, and subsidiary of MUFG Union Bank, N.A.: • Are NOT deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, the Bank or any Bank affiliate • Are NOT insured by the FDIC or by any other federal government agency • Are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.