Intelligent Solutions for Higher Education
The dedicated relationship management team at MUFG has worked exclusively with public and private colleges and universities—including foundations and auxiliary services—for more than 40 years. Our team of specialists understands the complexities of higher education and provides comprehensive and tailored financial solutions in the following areas:
- Private and Public College Districts and University Systems: Cashiering and Student Accounts/Bursar
- University Auxiliary Services: Bookstore, Food/Dining, Student Housing, and Student Union
- University Research and Philanthropic Foundations: Grants and Contracts and Institutional Advancement Programs
- University Student Unions: Associated Student Bodies and Alumni Associations
- Research healthcare organizations (services are HIPAA compliant): Research and Transplant Hospitals, Labs, and Centers
For more information,
U.S. Wholesale Banking
Choose from a wide range of products and services designed to protect the financial security of your institution
- Comprehensive treasury management solutions
- Liquidity Management tools, including Lockbox Processing for student and donor payments, hospitals, foundations, and grant receipts as well as Integrated Payables
- Merchant Card Services2 and Purchasing Card3
- Electronic Financial Aid Disbursement
- Collateralization of public funds and deposits and support for cash flow and capital project needs
- Foreign Exchange
- Tax-Exempt Lending and Public Finance1
For more information, contact one of our team members.
The Benefits of Accounts Payable Automation
Now is the time for companies to migrate to digital payment alternatives.
Certain products and services described in this document are provided by MUFG Union Bank, N.A., a member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), and are marketed under MUFG and Union Bank® brands. Online applications supporting these products are branded Union Bank. Other products and services mentioned may be offered and marketed by other MUFG entities.
(1) Credit subject to credit and collateral approval. Fees and other restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change.
(2) Subject to credit approval. Merchant Services provided by WorldPay. MUFG Union Bank, N.A. and WorldPay are separate legal entities, which are not affiliated with each other in any way by common ownership, management, control, or otherwise. The content, availability, and processing accuracy of their websites and products are the responsibility of each respective company. MUFG Union Bank, N.A. makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided, including any information provided by third parties.
(3) Financing subject to credit approval. Fees and other restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change.