Consumer and Small Business Banking
Our Consumer and Small Business Banking group serves consumers and small businesses through more than 250 full-service branches, online channels, call centers, and ATMs throughout California and the Pacific Northwest. We offer checking and savings accounts1, residential mortgage loans2, consumer loans3, home equity lines of credit4, consumer credit cards5, and payroll and merchant services. We also offer convenient online and mobile banking services.6
Our Wealth Management group serves corporate, institutional, non-profit and individual clients. Capabilities include Wealth Planning7, Trust and Estate Services7, Private Wealth Management, and Investment Management through HighMark Capital Management, Inc.8 and Brokerage and Investment Advisory Services through UnionBanc Investment Services LLC6, both subsidiaries of MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
Our Commercial Banking group provides commercial and asset-based financing9 to clients with annual revenues up to $2 billion across a wide range of industries. Through partnerships with other areas of the bank, Commercial Banking clients also have access to non-credit products and services including global treasury management, capital markets solutions, foreign exchange and interest rate risk products and services.
Real Estate Industries
Our Real Estate Industries group provides financing solutions for existing properties and construction projects to professional real estate developers.9 Property types supported include apartment, office, retail, industrial, single-family residential and hotels on the West Coast and in select metropolitan areas across the country. Real Estate Industries also makes tax credit investments in affordable housing projects through its Community Development Finance unit.
(1) Deposit products offered by MUFG Union Bank, N.A., such as checking, savings, money market, and CDs, are FDIC-insured within permissible limits.
(2) Residential mortgage loans are subject to credit and collateral approval. Not all loan programs are available in all states for all loan amounts. Terms and conditions subject to change. Union Bank NMLS ID #539249.
(3) Personal loans are subject to credit approval. Minimum credit score and income requirements apply.
(4) Our home equity products are variable-rate lines of credit that can be secured by your personal residence, second/vacation home, or residential investment property located in California, Oregon, or Washington. Accounts are subject to credit and collateral approval. Minimum credit score requirements apply. Fees and restrictions apply. Property insurance is required. Terms and conditions subject to change.
(5) Credit card accounts are subject to credit approval. Cards are issued and serviced by Union Bank Card Services, a division of MUFG Union Bank, N.A. Complete details, including restrictions, limitations, and exclusions, will be available when you become a card member.
(6) Must enroll in Online Banking prior to use. Mobile Banking is a service offered to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smartphone to use Mobile Banking. Mobile Check Deposit is offered to our Mobile Banking consumer customers. To use the service, the account must be in good standing. You must be enrolled in Online Banking. Please refer to your Online Banking Service Agreement for the further information. Message and data rates may apply.
(7) Wealth planning strategies have legal, tax, accounting and other implications. Clients should consult a legal or tax adviser.
(8) Investment management services offered by MUFG Union Bank, N.A. in conjunction with its subsidiary, HighMark Capital Management, an SEC-registered investment adviser. Brokerage and investment advisory services offered by UnionBanc Investment Services LLC, a registered broker-dealer, investment adviser, member FINRA/SIPC, and subsidiary of MUFG Union Bank, N.A. Non-deposit investment products: • Are NOT deposits of or guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank affiliate • Are NOT insured by the FDIC or by any other federal government agency • Are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal invested
(9) Financing solutions are subject to credit and collateral approval. Fees and other restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change.
MUFG Union Bank, N.A. Member FDIC