A Broad Array of Financial Services to Help You Help the Environment
For more than 20 years, we have supported the environmental services industry with a dedicated team, working with companies across the sector to provide a full array of capital, specialized products and experience.
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, we address a wide range of capital-raising objectives with comprehensive solutions:
- Revolving Credit and Term Loan Facilities
- Loan Syndications
- Institutional Term Loan B and High Yield Bond Underwriting
- Investment Grade Debt Capital Markets
- Acquisition Financing and Sponsor-Led Transactions
We understand the unique needs of your industry and offer specialized financing structures and products tailored to your company, including:
- Construction and Long-Term Infrastructure Financing
- Material recovery facilities, transfer stations, landfills and composting facilities
- Tax-Exempt Note Financing
- Letters of Credit
- Equipment Financing
- Supply Chain Finance
We support our client relationships with a complete suite of risk management solutions and specialized banking technology and services:
- Treasury Management
- Corporate Trust, Escrow, and Custody
- Liquidity Management
- Interest Rate and Currency Hedging
Emerging financial technologies - five you can expect to impact your business
The fintech revolution is changing the shape of banking. Here we report on how five such technologies are advancing the way companies do business.
The Changing Face of Cross-Border Payments
For a PDF of this guide, please contact your treasury relationship manager or any member of our team.
Financing subject to credit and collateral approval. Restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change.
Certain products and services described in this document are provided by MUFG Union Bank, N.A., a member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), and are marketed under MUFG and Union Bank® brands. Online applications supporting these products are branded Union Bank. Other products and services mentioned may be offered and marketed by other MUFG entities.